Please understand due to available space and photography equipment, parents are not allowed into the photography areas. Parents are also not allowed to take their own photos in the photography areas.
Here are our frequently asked questions:
What is a Memory Mate?
A Memory Mate is an 8x10 image that has an individual and team photo.
I have 2 or more children, can they be in the same Memory Mate?
No, the memory mate is for ONE person only and will be vertical. A la carte prints will accommodate a group photo of friends and/or siblings. Buddy photos can also be used for keychains, mouse pads, ornaments, statuettes & more. Product availability for buddy photos can be found when using the 'buddy photo' icon in online ordering or by asking our clerical team on photo day.
The flyer shows different colors on the products, can you explain that?
Each club will have their own color theme for certain products. Please contact us if you are want to know what colors your club will have. Standard prints & digital files will not have a digital color theme applied.
The simple answer is no. The reason is due to the quick turn around time we offer to the club. This short amount of time does not allow for us to photoshop your child into the group.
(FOR DANCE SCHOOLS:) My child is in multiple classes, is there a single product that will have each individual portrait on it?
Yes, the custom collages are perfect for this need. The collages are available in 1-10 images. The final product is mounted on artboard for easy display.
How do I order online?
1. Go to our website: www.moveupimages.com
3. In the 'Find My Photos' field, enter in the code provided from your club/studio. This is usually sent to you in an email from your school or club.
4. If you're on a computer, scroll down to the bottom & hover over the 'Child 1' icon until a little shopping cart icon pops up and then click on it. If you're on a cell phone or tablet, scroll down and click the shopping cart icon that is below the 'Child 1' icon.
5. A new page will pop up & you'll find the item you are looking for by choosing from the menu "Packages, Prints, & Products" for the first child. Some items have required fields, so please fill them out to enable you to add them to your cart. You add items to your cart by clicking the shopping cart icon that is next to the item.
6. If you have more than one child, you can continue your order by choosing the 'Child 2' icon and start their order. *** If you DO NOT SEE "CHILD 2" as an option, then your school or club has required you to order for one child at a time. Please check out for child 1 and start a NEW order for the next child.
7. When you're ready to checkout, click 'Checkout'. You'll be taken to a new page where you'll fill out your contact information & child's information as well as identify which club or school your belong too.
8. SHIPPING: Ship to your home for nominal charge OR avoid any additional cost by choosing 'Club Delivery'. Club delivery means the photos will be delivered to your coach or studio and handed out at practice, lessons, game, recital, etc.
9. Payment is processed securely through PayPal and you can use your PayPal account or any major credit or debit card. You DO NOT need aPayPal account to checkout.
If you have any questions, please email us! firstname.lastname@example.org